Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation Luka


Hi everyone, it's Tiffany here.  I just wanted to share a quick card that I made for my brother using Graduation Luka.  I was so excited when La La Land released this stamp just in time for my brother's graduation.  There is also a Marci available in this stamp.  They are available in both digi and rubber stamp.  I used Copic markers to color him.  We're already on summer vacation here, so more time to play with all the great stamps and the new die cuts.  Can't wait to see what you make for the latest challenge.  Tiffany

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Tiffany! Super job with the Copic coloring on Luka!! You are getting so good *Ü* I love the words on the background too! I need to get the grad Marci and make a card for my niece--she is graduating H.S. next week! :) Keep em coming, love to see your creations!!

Scrappin' Ninja said...

Love your card Tiffany! Awesome Coloring.

Chris