Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Contest #13- Green, Green and more green!

Hello it's Darcy here,  

Thank you for all your fabulous entries for contest #12, there were so many great ones using lots of gorgeous stripes, it was difficult to choose a favourite!

 The new competition is to make a project using      'Green'     

Please remember the rules:

1.Create any project using Green
2. Use a La-La Land stamp or digi in your design.
3. Post your entry to the blog by March 13th at 8pm PST for your chance to win 10 Marci Dollars!


If you don't have a gallery or blog to upload your entry, you may email it to us at lalalandcrafts4kids@yahoo.com
& we will add it in for you!

We bid farewell to Julia and Hannah

We are welcoming Tiffany to the team!!  Her gorgeous entries into the La-La Land for Kids contests have caught our eye, please make Tiffany feel welcome and leave her a beautiful comment!
You can read all about Tiffany here.

This month we are starting something new on the blog, we are welcoming a Guest hostess to join in our contests each month.
Our 1st Guest hostess is my little sister Rylee,
it is great to have her joining us on the blog!


Now for fabulous inspiration from the Hostesses:

Tiffany using Dress Up Marci

have used Beach Marci

Start crafting, hope to see your entries soon!
Darcy :)

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Terrific projects Girls!! Rylee, loving your stars on Luka's swimwear and polka-dotty background! Tiffany, loving those shamrocks and your stitching, Carly your layered buttons and gingham are so cute with this cowgirl and Darcy love your dotty technique too! Gives it a splashy feeling like she just got out of the water *Ü*

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Great job girls! We really love what you did with your greens!

Ella says "I love em, thems are beautiful cards! I want to make one another day!"

Emma Masse said...

I love all the cards! Rylee, I left a comment on your's and Darcy's blog. Tiffany, I LOVE the dress up Marci image!!! When I get enough "Marci money" I am going to buy it! I also love the shamrocks.
Carly, the cowgirl Marci is so cute too! Maybe I'll buy that one instead! I also love the patterned paper and the buttons are really cute! And Darcy, the beach Marci is cute too! Aargh! Which one to buy! I love the colors you used and I am sure your friend will love it. I will be back soon with my entry!
Emma.

Kate said...

Great Job Girls on your projects. I just added my son's project can you please change the title to Chris (13). Thank you.

Kristine said...

Got it changed Kate! That's so awesome that he likes to craft--and he's so GOOD at it too! Bet he makes you a proud mama *Ü* Thanks for letting him hijack your blog!! heehee.