Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Contest #12 - Use Stripes.

Hello La-La Landers!

I hope you all had a very Happy St. Valentine’s Day. I used Sweetheart Marci on the cards I made for my friends. Daddy used the Big Shot to cut out all of the cards. Mummy cut and printed all the papers and I coloured all of the Marci Hearts red! It was a very big job; there are 26 children in my class! I had to write 26 times “from Hannah”. I received lots of Valentine cards from my friends too!

Today I want to show you my project for the next contest. Contest #12 is “Using Stripes”. I was given some beautiful glitter paper by my grown-up friend Melanie. I chose the green and purple glitter because I have some green and purple striped paper. I chose Kitty Kat Marci as my stamped image because she is wearing striped tights!


I used the big shot to cut scraps of striped paper into flowers and used a brad to attach them together. The glitter paper is really pretty and I had fun colouring Marci to match the layout.

 Darcy used Sweetheart Marci to make this beautiful easel card.



Julia used Ballerina Marci and a pretty striped heart to decorate her card.


Carly used Dress Up Marci to make this cute card.


So now it is your turn. We are really looking forward to seeing your projects. All you have to do is:

1.  Create a card, layout or craft using any number of stripes.
2.  Use a La-La Land rubber or digital stamp in your design.
3.  Post your entry in this blog by February 28th at 8pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). 

If you don't have a gallery or blog to upload your entry, you can email it to us at lalalandcrafts4kids@yahoo.com and we will post your project for you.

I will announce the winner on February 29th, 2012. (Leap Day!)
Happy Crafting!
Hannah xx

3 comments:

Hannah and Ursula said...

Hello Ladies,
lovely work on your projects. I love all those colours and stripes@
From
Ursula xox

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful projects girls!!! Love them all!

Kristine said...

Beautiful creations everyone!! Hannah, love that kitty kat Marci on there... Darcy, love your beautiful coloring and swirly border... Julia, pretty ballerina... Carly, nice job with the dress up Marci-I see she got into mom's lipstick *Ü*