Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cuttlebugging with Carly - Tutorial

Hi, this is Carly and I have a tutorial for you!  For my card I used Autumn Marci.  I love this stamp, it's one of my new faves.  You can get her in rubber stamp HERE or as a digi HERE

For my background, I had my mom take pictures of what I did. 
Here are the supplies I used:
  • Cuttlebug embossing and diecut machine
  • Snowflake embossing folder
  • sponge
  • classic ink pad
  • cardstock
  • scratch paper

 

I put the cardstock in the folder and ran it through the cuttlebug.

Then I dabbed the sponge into a classic ink that was a darker shade of the same color and rubbed it in circular motion lightly over the top of the embossed side of cardstock.

It makes the background more dramatic and stand out more.  Then I added my image and finished my card with some buttons and ruffles.

Thanks for coming by! 

Hope you’ll join our Kids contest going on right now. 

xxCARLYxx

2 comments:

Hannah and Ursula said...

Wow, Carly, that is a stunning card! Great work on the tutorial, and all of that GREEN! We love it.

Darcy said...

Wow,Carly, I love all you tutorials that you do. I love all that green!!
From Darcy