Recently Hannah learned how to "paper piece" and today she has made a tutorial to help you do it too. It is a quick and easy technique that can give you all kinds of fun clothes for your paper Marcis and Lukas. Imagine all the creative fun you can have with a few paper Marci dresses stamped on different patterns.
1. Choose your stamp, your theme and your paper.
2. Stamp your images twice. Once, on your favourite stamp paper and once, or twice, on patterned paper.
3. Colour all of your Marci and Luka parts that are not clothes. You do not have to stick out your tongue like Hannah.... hee, hee.
4. Cut out the clothes parts from your patterened paper images and glue them to your coloured Marci and Luka.
5. Add any finishing touches to your final piece. Hannah used glitter glue and pencil crayons.
6. Cut out completed paper pieced images and use as needed. The pants were stamped on a textured cream cardstock that was actually the BACK of the plaid paper.