Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Storing My La-La Land Stamps.

Back again to show you how I store my stamps when I am working on a project.

Usually my workspace gets VERY untidy, so to prevent my beautiful stamps from getting dirty I keep them in a binder on a shelf under my table. BUT this is not always very useful, so...



The binder I use is an old photo album with very big rings, the stamps fit so nicely on each side.  I keep my stamps in their original packaging, because I like to look at the covers. Sometimes the covers help me decide on colours I am going to use in my images.
We realised that if we open the binder and put the cover under the things on a bookshelf, I can pop open the rings and take the stamp I need. I do not have to move the things on my workspace and my stamps are not in danger from spills either.

So there you have it, A Place for Everything and Everything in its Place.  It is very easy to take the binder and pack it up quickly for times when I plan to craft somewhere else.

Speak to you again soon,
Hannah :)

2 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Great idea! That is too funny too b/c I just got my stamps in the mail friday and wasn't sure how I wanted to store them. I did something a little different but, this looks much better!

Jennifer said...

I love your fabulous idea to store your stamps! Very organized- great thinking!