Here are the supplies you will need:
- paper or cardstock
- circle punch
- piercing tool
- glue dots
1) First, I punched a circle out.
You need to leave a circle about the size of a glue dot at the end.
3) Next, I took my paper piercer and started wrapping the outside edge around it.
4) Keep wrapping it around until you get to the circle center
5) It might be wrapped too tight, so you can let it go and let it loosen up a little, til it's about the size as the center circle.
6) Add a glue dot to that center circle and press the rose down on top of the glue dot. The you can push up on the bottom layer so it hides the glue dot.
7) That's it!
8) You can add some stickles or glitter to it or even some spray mist to give it some sparkle.