Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Marci Stick Puppets - Hannah.

Hello La-La Landers,
remember I told you I was going to a Mum and Me crop recently? Well here is one of the projects I was working on that day.
I had a few pieces of dowel from the local Dollar Store to play with and thought they would make great Marci holders. All you have to do is colour a group of your favourite Marci and Luka Stamps. Cut them out and attach them to the dowels. Then you can play theater too.
You can make up lots of great stories with your friends and play all kinds of fun "theatrics". I used Princess Marci, Fancy Marci and Marci with Rose. I think I am missing a Prince or two in my story, so maybe next time I will add Luka to my stage.
Please show us YOUR Marci and Luka crafts too!

13 comments:

Irina Blount said...

That is such a GREAT idea Hannah!! Very clever of you to put Marci images on dowels to play theater with!! LOVE it!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Erin said...

Love how the dowels are attached, I never would have thought of this direction, but it works!! Now I need to show your Mum how to attach the legs with tiny brads and eyelets so they can "dance". Thanks Hannah!

fairy scribbles said...

What a fantastic idea Hannah!! I will have to show Cameron when he comes home from school, I'm sure he would LOVE to make some puppets!!

Kerry said...

Great puppets Hannah. Shakira, Charlotte & Indiana are going to love this idea.

Kristine said...

OH how SWEET Hannah!! Love the puppets, you're so creative *Ü*

Anonymous said...

Really clever idea for the skewer. What a nice way to play with them. Bravo.
Carmen

Mette said...

This is a great idea. I will have to remember that for my little girl. Would make a super present too :).

Hugs, Mette

callyannc said...

Wow you did a great job! These are so cute! TFS CallyAnn

Annette said...

very very cute... Great coloring..

Karin Adamczyk said...

I love these Hannah! You did such a nice job on them. Looking forward to seeing more!!!

Kelly said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

JJ Sobey said...

What a fun idea, Hannah! Great project idea.

Jana Weaver said...

Such a great project idea Hannah!! Julia likes to play with her stamped images like paper dolls sometimes too!! :-) Happy Halloween!