Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Birthday Card With Birthday Marci

Hello, Hannah here, I wanted to share with you a card I made for my New friend Meghan. Meghan was eight years old and had a pool party. I coloured her card and chose her presents all by myself.
I asked my mum to cut out some shapes while I was colouring Birthday Marci.
If you saw the tutorial about alcohol inks you might recognise one of the papers I had made. I have used it as the background for Marci.
My shapes are all backed with a piece of cardstock that is just a few millimeters smaller. I think this makes the card look nice. and it looks full. I used some more squares inside to make the card stand up better. If the front is too full the card will fall down!
Hope you like my finished card. I will find out from Meghan next week at school if she liked it...

7 comments:

Danni said...

What a super fun card!! I know Meghan will love this!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable!! Really great job Hannah!!

Kristine said...

That is so cool Hannah!! Love that technique you used. I'm sure Megan will ♥ it! *Ü*

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah, Everyone LOVES how you coloured her hair! Well done my love@!

From Mummy. xox

Annette said...

wow great coloring and great card... Well done..

Kelly said...

Wow great job! Beautiful card

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Great coloring Hannah, love her hair :O) Great job!