Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Velvet & Roses are 'Darling'

Hi, this is Carly.  I'm sharing a card I made using Darling Marci.  I made some paper that looks like velvet and I rolled my own roses!  I took lots of pictures along the way for both techniques so I will be sharing those tutorials with you very soon.  Maybe later today!  Here's a close up of my card before adding Marci: 
That's all for now.  I have to get to school!  I hope you'll join our KIDS Contest going on right now. 
The theme is to use your favorite color!! 
xxCARLYxx

4 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just gorgeous Carly!

Irina Blount said...

Wow Carly!! Your card is DARLING indeed!! Even Marci's dress looks so velvety, GREAT coloring!! Can't wait to see your tutorial :-)

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Anonymous said...

beautiful rich colours, great job there, Carly.

Ursula

Darcy said...

Hi Carly, I luv this card and the colours that you have used. I luv the red roses you made and the colouring of Darling Marci!!

Fantastic job Carly
From Darcy :)