Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mermaid Marci ~ by Maddy

Hi, this is Maddy and I have a cute Mermaid Marci card to show you. 
I colored this Mermaid Marci and then added stickles (glitter glue) to her hair star barrette and some scales.  I made a treasure chest and some seaweed by drawing them and cutting them out.  I also cuttlebugged the blue cardstock to look like water bubbles and added some blue mesh for a net.

My mom had some colored see through envelopes so I put my card in one and it really looks like water!!
cards 158 See??  My card is actually a postcard because it doesn’t fold. 
You can write on the back.  Hope you like it :)
 Create anything using a La-La Land stamp or digi with a school theme!  One player will win a free stamp ☺

8 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Maddy, your card is AMAZING!!! Love how you colored Marci and your hand drawn elements are just wonderful! You are so talented!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Anonymous said...

Great card Maddy. We really love the deep colours you have used.
Ursula and Hannah oxo

Kristine said...

Maddy, I'm so proud of you! I love that you get so creative in your projects... drawing your own props for these Marci's and Luka's ~ you filled the space perfectly and you have a great eye for design!! *Ü*

Lorie said...

Like it? I love it! You did a great job putting together an entire underwater scene. You are one talented young lady!

Jana Weaver said...

Wow Maddy, this is awesome!! I love your treasure chest - she looks just like Ariel!!! :-)

Danni said...

You did such a fabulous job!! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ok I have to say this, I ESPECAILLY LOVE the use of the word "Cuttlebugged"!

From
Ursula xox

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is Amazingly CUTE!!! love this stamp the most. The whole scenery is super cute too! And really love that blue envelope. It sure does look like she is in water swimming!!!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley