Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Caution:Passenger Colouring!

Hello Everyone Hannah here!
Did you ever work on a stamp and then go out of the lines and think it was ruined? Here is a quick and easy way to save all of your hard work. All you need are a pair of scissors and some glue.
Yesterday we went to the Brome Fair, which is a long drive from home. To make the journey faster I coloured some of my LaLaLand stamps. Buccaneer Marci was first, but the roads were not very good and my colouring was wobbly. I was disappointed but my Mum came up with a way to fix the problem...
First I re-stamped the face.
Then I cut it out - I got a little help to stay as close to the lines as possible...
Then I glued Marci's nice clean face OVER the problems, coloured her hair without bumps and VOILA! Saved myself from having to do the colouring all over again! Phew.
Hope you get to do something fun this Long Weekend too.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Wha-la! The perfect fix for li'l booboos *Ü* LOVE IT Hannah!! Buccaneer Marci is a fave of maddy's too :) Keep on colorin' --we like to see your art!!

JJ Sobey said...

That's a great idea for a fix - she came out lovely!

Irina Blount said...

WOW Hannah!! What a great way to save the image!!! I might have to keep it in mind myself!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Jana Weaver said...

such a great idea Hannah, I love it!!

Danni said...

Wonderful idea!! :)

Lorie said...

GREAT idea!

Chloe said...

Hi Hannah,
Great job ! Wonderful idea for touchups. Keep it up. You always have the coolest idea.
Chloe