Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday Cards

Happy Saturday.
Tomorrow I am going to a Birthday Party for two of my school friends, so tonight I was busy making cards. I thought I would share my cards with you because I am happy with how they turned out. There was lots of colouring, cutting and pop dotting. I had some help with the bows and the layers of cardstock were from my mum's collection, but the layout and colour choices were my idea.
I used lots of foam circles to stick all of the layers together then I added a pocket inside to hold the gifts. I chose movie tickets and also made each girl a bracelet with her initial on it.
Do you make your own birthday cards and presents too? We would love to see them on our Facebook page.
See you next time.
Hannah oxo

6 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Hannah, what a great idea to make pockets inside of your cards for the movie tickets and personalized bracelets!! Fancy Marci is one of my favorite Marci images and I really love how you made her dress in different colors, she is indeed FANCY!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Lorie said...

Those are cute Hannah! Great job!

Kristine said...

Hi Hannah ~ I just LOVE these!! WOW, you are so creative *Ü* I bet your friends just loved em as well. Cute idea to add the tickets inside and love your initial braceletts too!! THanks for sharing and hope you had a FUN time at the party!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful cards Hannah!! Julia and I both make our own birthday cards, and I'm so glad to see yours - gives me some great ideas!!

Karen said...

Hannah, your cards are just plain gorgeous :) You have some great ideas and are very talented and I just loved meeting you. Next time can I have your autograph? Oh and my birthday is next June!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE These are beautiful!!! It's fun making your own Birthday card to give out. Makes it special and that you really put thought into giving someone special something special from yourself! Love the bracelets too!
Hugs!!!