Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Faerie Marci Watering her Garden


Hi, this is Maddy.  I'm 11 yrs. old and I wanted to share my fairy card using Faerie Marci.  I used a cool watering can charm and a big flower.  Then for the water, I used some white and turquoise baker's twine.  I also watercolored the blue cardstock to make it look edgey.  I cut out a cloud and glued on faux snow (rubbing 2 styrofoam balls together) to make it look fluffy.  I also added stickles to her tiara for jewels.  Hope you like it!  :)

I almost forgot... Please enter our KIDS contest!!  It's to make a bookmark using any La-La Land Crafts stamp or digi!  You could win a free stamp, so please enter and tell your friends!!
Hugs,
Maddy

4 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute card Maddy! Love your watering can, and your watercolored sky turned out great! Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Maddy, What a wonderful idea for a faerie card. All of your lovely little touches. We especially love the colours you used.
From Hannah ox and Ursula xo

Kristine said...

Love it Maddy!! You colored her hair so nicely, love the brown tips ;) And the watering can charm is cute... and your cloud too! Great job daughter!!

Karen said...

You rock Maddy! This is so very beautiful..great job!!