Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

End of Summer Thank You's.

Tomorrow is my last day of Day Camp and I thought I would make my favourite counsellors a "Merci" Marci card :) Mum prepared a mini album and I coloured a Summer Marci to go on the front page. She looks perfectly summery I think. My friend Chloe came over to make cards too, I used Buccaneer Marci for the card and Princess Marci for the envelope; Chloe did it the other way around. Here is a picture of the things I made, I made the bracelet too. Next time I will put a Marci Shrink Plastic Charm on the bracelet.
What have you been up to? Looking forward to seeing all of your projects on the blog.
See you soon,
Hannah xoxo
PS. Did you enter the Bookmark Contest yet??

4 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just great Hannah! You are so thoughtful!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful projects Hannah! Love those bright colors, and such a nice thought!!

Kristine said...

That is soo COOL Hannah!! Oh your counselors will just LOVE these *Ü* Fabulous design with the summer theme too! THanks for sharing with us!!

Carly said...

Hi Hannah!:)
This is so cute. I love the sun idea!!

xxCARLYxx