Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cheerleader Marci card


Hi everybody!  I'm so excited to show you my Cheerleader Marci card!!  I used three different ribbons to make it look similar to her outfit.  I cuttlebugged the lime green cardstock and sponged it too.  I used dark blue buttons in three different sizes with orange stick on gems ontop.  I also used silver stick on gems too.        xxCARLYxx

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Great job Carly! *Ü* Very creative way to use the ribbon and I love all the stick-on brad looking thingies. Keep up the good work!!

Hannah said...

Hi, Carly, LOVE it. I really like the Cheerleader Marci stamp, I had not seen it before. I love the card stock you used because it is green and it is my favourite colour. And it is pretty.
From,
Hannah ox.

Jana Weaver said...

beautiful card Carly...such fabulous coloring and I really like the design with that ribbon! Wonderful job!!!

Chloe said...

Hi Carly,
Great job on your card. It's beautiful and very cheerful.
Chloe