Welcome to the La-La Land Crafts For Kids blog!

This blog is now CLOSED!
With much sadness in our hearts we had to make a decision to CLOSE our La-La Land Crafts For Kids Blog. We would like to thank everyone who'd participated in our challenges and of course the biggest thank you goes to our Blog Hostesses! We hope that you all will continue sharing your La-La Land Crafts makes with us on our "grown-up" blog and/or on our Facebook Page and Group.
All the best from all of us at La-La Land Crafts!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Amazing "Shrinking" Marci!

Hello Everyone.
Mummy and I had a great time playing with shrink plastic this week and if you look really closely at my scrapbook page-photo frame you can see the results of my big time fun!
Dress-up Marci is standing next to a very small version of herself. We made this mini Marci by stamping the image on special plastic that shrinks when heated. Luckily we get to colour BEFORE we shrink, otherwise we would have had a very hard time.
Here is a closer look..
As you can see she gets pretty small. Gotta run, icing a cake and gotta get ready for Halloween at camp today, see you later "Aligator"
Hannah ((((hugs))))

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Such a CUTE project Hannah, I can tell you had so much FUN in making this!! That's a LOT of coloring and you did a beautiful job *Ü* Really cute shrink-plastic Marci there too--and cute pic in the middle ;) Keep showin' us what you can do, I love your creativity!!

Jana Weaver said...

What a great project Hannah!! I love how you used the mini Marci next to the big one, and how you have so many different Marci's around the frame! Great job!!

Lorie said...

Cute project!

Danni said...

This is so sweet!! Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah, it's Aunty Sara all the way from England. What a great result I love to shrink stuff! I love the flower and it is in my favourite coour too, purple! I cant wait to see whats new with every hostess in the coming months. Well done darling, Love Aunty Sara, Naomi and Evan xxx

Karen said...

Great job Hannah! I love your phone frame coloring and the sweet photo of you in the middle!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. Thanks for posting it. Clever. Love the coloring.

Staci Bloom,
Springfield, OR